Our clients have access to our state-of-the-art software, which provides employees with an easy-to-follow enrollment experience, while providing management with robust configuration capabilities.
Our agency employs a dedicated staff who customize, train and support our client’s sites. We have made a huge investment in both the product and the people which is why we do such a phenomenal job for our clients with the technology.
Open enrollment, new hire, rehire, and life event enrollment processes are set up in conjunction with plan-by-plan, employee class-by-class eligibility rules to ensure that each employee is presented with the correct options at the time of login. As the employee proceeds through the enrollment process, he/she is presented with information and feedback to help her make decisions that support her personal insurance needs. Enrollment information can be configured to electronically feed carriers information to avoid rekeying of data. The system can also be configured to keep payroll in sync as well.
We performed an exhaustive market analysis of technology solutions before we selected bswift, which we have private‐labeled BeST (Benefits Solutions Technology).
Features of our technology platform are highlighted below:
Electronic Enrollment – The system is designed to audit transactions as employees complete their enrollments, so that management can be assured the process is finished properly.
Electronic Data Transmission – Transactions are queued and fed to carriers electronically. The system can also be configured to keep payroll in sync. Data transfer to other parties can be configured via reporting.
Other features/options include:
- Multi-Company Processing
- Flexible Administrator Security Configuration
- Management Dashboards and Reporting
- Defined Contribution Enrollment Processing
- Decision Support Tools
- Total Compensation Statements
- Alerts (Event Based to Employees and Management)
- Billing Reconciliation
- COBRA Qualifying Event Notification
- Benefit Eligibility Verification
- Mobile Application
- Data Security
Health Care Reform compliance issues addressed include (but are not limited to):
- W2 Reporting
- Tax Reporting
- Reporting under Sections 6055 (Individual Mandate) and 6056 (Employer Mandate)
- Public Exchange Availability Notices
- Affordability Safe Harbors – W2 Wages vs. Federal Poverty Line vs. Rate of Pay
- 30-Hour Rule Tracking (Measurement/Stability/Administrative Periods)
- 90-Day New Hire Wait Rule
- Distribution of Required Documentation
- Improving Employee Engagement and Education
- Offering an Appealing Benefits Package to Attract and Retain Talent
- Improved Efficiency: Moving to a Technology-Enabled Benefits System
- Assisting with Compliance with ACA Legislation and Other Regulations