Providing High Quality, Cost-Effective Solutions for Employee Benefits Programs.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission at Brown & Brown of New York, Inc. is to provide our clients with customized solutions and a long term benefits strategy resulting in a high quality, affordable employee benefits program. We strive to bring together the innovative products of our insurance carriers with our advantageous services. We pride ourselves on delivering responsive, accurate customer service, regulatory & compliance guidance, and financial analysis and rate negotiations that positively impact our clients’ bottom line.
Our clients’ unique needs deserve the highest degree of professionalism. We continually improve upon our abilities to deliver this quality service to our clients. Our client’s decision to award us with their account is a privilege not to be taken lightly. An agency is only as good as the clients that honor them with their account.
Our people, experience and expertise make the difference
- We take pride in the reputation we have built in our community and with our clients, carriers and associates
- In New York State, Brown & Brown manages over $1 Billion in employee benefits premium, which provides us with unparalleled leverage when negotiating with insurance carriers
- Our clients and carriers serve as our best reference with client retention over 94%
- The value we bring to our clients rests to a large degree on the strength of our relationships with insurance carriers and our ability to provide our clients with cost effective, quality benefits programs backed by responsive and accurate customer service
Our relationships and commitment have been at the heart of everything we do since our founding in 1996. We believe our people, expertise and services can make a difference, and we are in the business of providing solutions and results for our clients. Our success is based on our dedication to customer service: We are proud to maintain a tradition of integrity and superior service to each and every one of our clients.
By getting to know you — your culture, your industry, your challenges, your goals — we can create tailored solutions aimed at deriving maximum value from your benefit programs, as well as attracting and retaining the very best talent.
Ensuring that your health and group benefit programs work for you and your employees — across all dimensions of cost and quality — is our sole focus. To that end, our team of well-tenured professionals combines their expertise in consulting, underwriting, compliance, technology, and corporate benefits management to deliver exceptional programs that fuel growth, mitigate risk, and drive engagement.
Our parent company, Brown & Brown, Inc. (NYSE: BRO), is ranked as one of the top ten insurance brokerage firms in the world. With over 8,000 employees and over 200 offices throughout the U.S., Brown & Brown and its subsidiaries offer a broad range of insurance and reinsurance products and services to business, public entity, individual, trade and professional association clients nationwide.
Brown & Brown’s decentralized structure allows for decisions to be made at the local level, eliminating the rigid rules and bureaucratic interference that can slow local progress and stifle innovation. It is this blend of working with a local agency and having the backing and resources that come along with a national organization that gives our clients the best of both worlds.
We are one of the largest insurance intermediaries in the world, but the last thing we want to do is sell you insurance. There is much more to our approach to client service than getting a signature on the bottom line.
Using an exclusive five-step process we call Brown & Brown Analytics, we:
• LEARN about you and your objectives
• ANALYZE your needs and establish goals
• DESIGN a plan to meet your needs
• MANAGE your plan, controlling costs and accomplishing goals
• ADVOCATE on your behalf, keeping pace with the ever-changing benefits landscape